Allie Hamilton pigtails hairstyle



The Notebook is a wonderful film. Maybe, one of the things I most love about this movie is its style: Vintage, vintage, vintage... Vintage hairstyle, make up, fashion, places, cars, boys, music... I love it! And, what's about Allie's look? She looks really lovely, right? 

One of my favourites scenes is when she's walking out with Noa on summer. Allie looks absolutly cute with pigtails! If you wanna look like this, just check out this wonderful tutorial. I was really impressed when I found it! It's really easy! Hope you love it as I do, ladies! 

***

El Diario de Noa es simplemente para mí una película maravillosa. Quizás una de las cosas que más me gusten de esta película es su estilo: Vintage, vintage, vintage... Peinados vintage, maquillaje vintage, moda vintage, lugares, coches, chicos, la múscia... ¡Me encanta! Y, ¿qué decir sobre el look de Allie? Es absolutamente adorable, ¿no creeis? 

Una de mis escenas favoritas es aquella en la que ella está dando un paseo con Noa en pleno verano. ¡Allie se ve monísima con esas coletitas! Si queréis conseguir el mismo look, sólo tenéis que echarle el ojo a este maravilloso tutorial. Me quedé bastante impresionada cuando lo encontré, ¡es muy fácil de hacer! ¡Espero que os guste tanto como a mi, chicas!



Comentarios

Entradas populares